Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Strange Tales From A Psychic Friend (天方夜谭)

Below are some stories that rivals the Arabian 1001 Night tales contributed by a psychic friend. So while enjoying the stories, please help me to thank her contribution and tell us what you think.

Story 1: Deviant Cult

Let me share some of my own experiences since you think I am ‘crazy’…
Wa lau eh (Oh my God!)…

I join deviant cult also, and I am also a practitioner, a medium, fortune teller etc so I understand how those things work.

Beware of Tian Shen Sect and other similar ones or one may end up in spirit possession.

I have a friend who was a practitioner of Tian Shen Sect and now she is crazy. Now she is not herself, her body is taken over by ghosts. Many shaman and medium said her soul is gone.. very ‘jia lat’ (serious!)

Story 2: Beware Of Spirit Thefts

A bomoh (shaman) told me that another shaman (cannot tell name) after healing his patients, he will give the patient a keris (knife) and if this keris is brought home, all the person’s belongings: money, jewelries and valuables in the house would be missing stolen by the bomoh’s familiar spirits. In one case, a lady was charmed to go to the bomoh’s house… ahem… ahem… (I supposed you know what ahem means).

Story 3: Spirits In Fortune Telling

I also learn fortune telling. My way is different as I have two spiritual assistants. I have a Malay ghost with mantra and one Chinese little girl ghost with mantra. But I can only see the little girl only and she let me dream of her. When I want to do fortune telling, the spirits will whisper beside my ears.

Another Indian female fortune teller having fangs like a snake; perhaps she is possessed by snake spirits…

A medium told me that when he was young, he has a spirits given by a monk and when he brought his girl friend to his house, the poor girl was pinched by the ghost until the whole of her body became bruised black due to jealousy…

You know that the ‘tang ki’ (medium) got lots of stories as I know many mediums:

A woman’s husband kicked the bucket but his spirit came back in a dream and told his wife that she will never get married for the rest of her life; and this has become true. So the ghosts also have psychic power too…

Story 4: Haunted Trees

Please don’t simply chop down a tree… a Malay man tried to chop down a tree with an axe but the axe hit his shoulder instead and he suffered from deep cut… Another man chopped down a tree and he went crazy. A monk in Penang tried to trim a tree before CNY and he fell down from the tree dead.

Story 5: Taboo Of Hungry Ghost Festival

One should watch his/her mouth during Hungry Ghost Festival…

A man said something he shouldn't about paper effigy and he fell sick and doctor cannot find the cause of his illness…

A woman placed her baby on the offering altar and her baby turned black and died.

A young chap became crazy when he put on the paper clothes for the ghost king and on the day people burnt the paper clothes, he died.

The lesson learnt is that one should not put anything unnecessary on the offering tables especially for the hungry ghosts. One should not take any food offered to ghosts (or bad luck)… and one should not kick the offering papers.. no play play.. one must keep quiet…

Unfortunately the psychic friend is too lazy to type, so I can only offer you some of the more complete ones for now. Hope to hear from her soon…


No comments:

Post a Comment